The Windsor Cancer Research Group (WCRG) is an assembly of local researchers, healthcare professionals and community partners working together to build teams to strengthen our local cancer research programs and bridge collaborations with our neighbouring cancer centres. Here is our governance structure.
- Build world renowned local cancer research programs.
- Develop novel clinical trials locally to advance cancer treatments and care.
- Grow collaborative cancer research networks with national and international partners.
- Develop industrial partnerships to advance the commercialization of novel research initiatives.
- Recruit and retain highly skilled and accomplished research professionals to the Windsor-Essex Region.
- Provide training opportunities for the next generation of local researchers and clinicians.
- Build local public education programs focused on cancer prevention, treatment and survivorship.
- Build local state-of-the-art facilities equipped with advanced technologies for cancer imaging and diagnostics.