It has been said that “Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.” Our volunteers have lots of heart and energy! They are a key ingredient to WCRG’s success!
Our Cancer Undergraduate Research and Education Students (CURES) are actively involved in all WCRG events and are often seen as the face of WCRG in the community.
Where you can find members of the CURES Team in 2018:
- January 23 Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation Board Appreciation Event
- February 2 World Cancer Day – Windsor Regional Hospital (Metropolitan and Ouellette campuses)
- February 22 Let’s Talk Cancer
- April 20 WCRG Cancer Research Think Tank – University of Windsor
- May 12 Science Rendezvous – University of Windsor
- July 20 WCRG Think Tank – Windsor Regional Hospital (Metropolitan Campus)
- October 19 WCRG Think Tank – University of Windsor
- November 17 – 4th Biennial Cancer Research Conference – Caesars Windsor
CURES Members can log volunteer hours here