There are many helpful resources available for patients from various organizations. Check back often for an updated list.
- My Cancer Journey – A local resource developed by patients, family members and the Windsor Regional Cancer Program care team to guide patients through the cancer experience and local services and resources
- Windsor Regional Cancer Program – Check here first for resources if you are a patient, family member or caregiver. There are useful links to many local resources
- Patient Symptom Management Guide, Cancer Care Ontario
- CANSWERS Centre Live – an interactive, live webcast that streams monthly on the Windsor Regional Hospital and Erie St. Clair Cancer Program Facebook pages. Patients, survivors and family members are invited to join the discussion, ask questions and get answers in real time.
- Windsor Cancer Centre Foundation
Resources created by patients: