Cures4Glioma (C4G) is a network designed to unite glioma researchers with the goal of accelerating discovery and making meaningful steps forward in the glioma field.
The short-term goals of the network are to:
- Establish a web portal listing the credentials and contacts for glioma researchers interested in collaboration and working toward shared resources.
- Bring together resources that can be shared among the glioma community with proper approvals (eg. tissues, databases, cell lines, animal models).
- Provide a hub for listing opportunities and upcoming events in the glioma field.
- Support training and research advancement through a blog site and social media avenues to rapidly share ideas and ask questions.
Long-Term we aim to:
- Provide a pipeline of shared resources, technology and expertise to accelerate promising avenues of glioma research.
- Increase funding opportunities and partnerships for glioma researchers.
- To provide trainee support and opportunities for the next generation of glioma researchers.
To be added to the C4G contact members list contact Karen Metcalfe (email@example.com)