WCRG has been working with Dr. Lisa Porter and Dr. Caroline Hamm to document and test the processes and procedures necessary for conducting fresh tissue trials in Windsor-Essex. The following are the tools, checklists and process maps that have been developed to date.
- Checklist – Preparing for Fresh Tissue Trials
- CTO Clinical Trial Informed Consent Form
- Porter and Hamm – Fresh Tissue Trial Protocol
- Translational Research Ethics Processes
- Clinical Specimen Release Request
- Walk Through Fresh Tissue Trial Pathway
Jenna Jones, a student enrolled in the Clinical Trial Management program at Western University, completed her Internship under the supervision of Dr. Lisa Porter. In that time, Jenna finalized and documented the protocols and processes listed above. On August 31st, 2018, Jenna conducted a workshop for researchers interested in conducting fresh tissue trials.
- Fresh Tissue Trial Workshop Presentation – August 31, 2018 (presenter: Jenna Jones)